Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Chick Magnet

I recently told my husband that our son, Nolan, was one of the cutest kids ever. I even said, "he is totally a chick magnet." This picture proves my theory to be true! It seems like everywhere we go, women run up to him and rub his red hair, and tell me how adorable he is. Well, recently we were at a festival, and a girl with a camera ran up to him and said, "I HAVE to take his picture for the paper!" So, we agreed, and Nolan was more than happy for a chance to shoot someone with his new bubble gun. She got a much better picture of him than I am ever able to. He's usually running in the opposite direction, and so I have lots of pictures of his back. Maybe, just maybe the bubble gun is the trick!

1 comment:

Anthony and Sharon said...

He's totally adorable!!! Too bad the pic in the paper wasn't in color! (or was it?) The red makes it! I keep wondering if my #3 will look like my sister's #3 and come out red-headed!!!