Monday, March 24, 2008

Ava's Party





I am going to post pictures from Ava's party in two separate posts, only because the cake pictures certainly deserve their own post. I have ALMOST recovered from throwing my first child's first birthday party. What an amazing event, to all you moms out there who host multiple parties a year, props to you!

A few things to note, the playhouse Ava is peeking out of was a gift from my mom. She absolutely loves playing in it, and so did the other kids at the party. Her party was on a somewhat rainy day, so everyone had muddy feet...not a problem because the playhouse is plastic and can be washed out. Until, my adorable birthday girl took a spill and wound up with a muddy backside on her beautiful new birthday outfit, which was also a gift, from Blake and Dee Dee. Luckily we had brought 3 changes of clothes...which we wound up needing all three due to birthday cake mania! Also, for those of you who were unable to attend, maybe because youre on the other side of the world:), I wanted you to see her cake so I am posting that as well. I hope you all enjoy these!

No comments: