Sunday, March 9, 2008

Our Pioneer Park Day Adventure




When I was 12, I LOVED Pioneer Park Days. As most of you know, my mom is the coordinator. I always wanted to tag along for the show every day. Well, this year I got my first dose of Pioneer Park Days with a child. Oh, what fun! First, we rode the pony rides.



Then we got ice cream and corn on the cob. And, lastly we walked the aisles, and by walked the aisles, I mean only 3 aisles. I was completely worn out, Ava was hot and whiney (as seen by the red cheeks in her picture) and it was time to go! All that said, I managed to buy some really cool Fiesta small bowls with a handle...which I have already used 3 times. That was our "day at the park."

1 comment:

Anthony and Sharon said...

The colored sand in glass bottles was always my favorite... and i have more memories of going to pioneer park days once my parents could let us go by ourselves (now i know why!)

Ava looks cute on the pony...don't think i ever rode a pony there:)